Apply For This Position
Holtz Builders, Inc., is a 35 year old company that is in high demand for new and returning customers. We have worked hard to earn our excellent reputation with exceptional quality and customer service by completing every job with honesty, transparency, and integrity. This is a family oriented and fast growing company that is looking to add a Project Manager to our team due to the increasing number of projects on our horizon.
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe, productive, and professional job site through adhering to all policies and procedures in the HBI company handbook, the HBI safety handbook, and all applicable laws and building codes.
- Oversee multiple projects at one time
- Establish and communicate project objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards within the boundaries of the HBI policies and contract specifications. Represent HBI at project meetings.
- Schedule subcontractors, vendors, suppliers, and consultants to stay on track with critical path and ensure
they are executing their scope of work
- Maintain a close working relationship with owners and other stakeholders
- Responsible for overall budget and scheduling of projects
- Ability to work in team environment with a professional demeanor
- Outstanding communication skills: must be able to communicate effectively in written and verbal form with co-workers, management, subcontractors, and customers.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude when faced with change and adverse conditions
- Must possess exceptional problem solving skills and an ability to adapt and overcome obstacles
- Charismatic leader who adjusts leadership style to motivate diverse groups to achieve goals
- The ability to prioritize, set goals as they relate to the project and accomplish them in a reasonable manner.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Understand overall company goals and make decisions based on what is best for Holtz Builders, Inc.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
Education and Certification Requirements
- BS degree in construction management or related field and 5+ years construction experience OR 10+ years of construction experience
- Ability to read and decipher blue prints, shop drawings, and specifications
- Requires intermediate math and geometry skills
- Strong Knowledge of construction materials, processes and equipment
- Extensive experience managing budgets for large construction projects
- No Overnight Travel Required
- Short Term Disability and Group Term Life Insurance, paid 100% by Holtz Builders, Inc.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Long-term Disability
- Paid vacation
Holtz Builders, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply For This Position